OAOR Dana List (Current Needs)
OAOR relies solely on Dana/donations, for mortgage, rent, utilities, meals, etc. You can help support OAOR to be a useful and comfortable place conducive to learning and practicing Dhamma by donating items on the lists below.
May your dana practice bring you merit and be for the benefit of all.
Monthly Expenses – Monetary Needs
- Mortgage payment
- Insurance (home, auto, and health)
You can make a one-time or recurring monthly donation on the Donate page (under the Support menu) of this website.
Durable Goods/Items Needed
To not duplicate items, before you donate any durable items on this list, please contact Phrawoody at (206) 518-7089 or (562) 980-6179 or email us at email@example.com
**Please note, thanks to the generosity of many, the kitchen is fully stocked!!!
- Pellets for heating with pellet burning wood stove
- Extension ladder to get up on rooftop
- Garden Tools (clippers, etc.)
- Wireless Color Printer (Apple Airprint capable)
- One laptop computer – Mac
Already Donated (Not Needed)
- Kitchen items including plates, silverware, glassware, cups, bowls, microwave, pots and pan, ladles, etc. have been generously donated. Thank you!
- Curtains and rods for bedroom
- Washer and dryer
- Divider for mail
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Bath Towels
- Kitchen Towels
- Broom and dustpan
- Bed sheets
- Self-Propelled Lawnmower